Thursday, April 2, 2009

The weather is changing and breaking my stride.

there's finally sunshine in dublin! i hope it stays like this forever. i've been running the past two days in the evening through phoenix park. it's either the biggest or one of the biggest parks in all of europe. (there's a zoo with a tim hortans in it!) but i'm not going to be able to run again this evening, because my body is furious with me now. my lower spine hurts so much, and my legs are aching. i'm kind of sad though, because tonight would be another nice night to run.
i had another interview yesterday, it was for a trendy little resturant called soho. i decided to keep applying to other places, because the other job still hasn't called me. i'm really starting to get frusturated. i want to be working! i hate sitting around doing nothing..well, it's not like i'm doing nothing, but i just hate not working. i found the cutest little dress yesterday in a random shop, and i want to buy it so bad! i need paycheques!
tomorrow i'm making french toast or pancakes for chantal and i. i'm not too excited though, because none of the pans at my flat are non-stick, and if you know me, you know i can't cook on any other type of pan :( it's going to be quite an experience, needless to say. there's an invisible children protest-type thing in dublin in a few weeks, and i'm really looking forward to it! my flatmate javi is really involved with ngo's in spain, where he's from, so he's found a bunch of things going on here too.
also, chantal and i are planning on going to scotland for the weekend sometime this month. that'll be good, but what i'm really excited for is our trip to ibeza! i love europe, and how easy it is to go places. sometimes i really don't want to have to go back to canada...stupid school. i can't believe it's april already though. seriously, where has the time gone? so, some frusturating news; the last two mornings i've woken up, there's been dried blood around my piercing. i went into the piercing shop yesterday where i got it done, and the guy said it's normal for that to happen, but i'm still not too pleased. he also said it's going to cost me €65 for the back of my neck..so that's going to have to wait for a while longer yet. i've been listening to alot of tegan and sara lately, it's been making me really happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment