Monday, May 18, 2009

stop and cherish this moment/it's a new day.

today and tomorrow have off work so i decided i wanted to leave dublin for a bit. i talked to my superviser about places that i could visit, and she mentioned that i should go to cork. the rest of my shift i was thinking about it, and i got super excited, so i ran home in the pouring rain (i swear, the sky opened up like nothing i've ever seen before) to look at bus costs and times, hostel's, things to do in cork, ect. i was ready to book everything when i decided to check the weather..rain. lots and lots of rain. i was rotted.
but now i know the next time i have two days off in a row that i'm going to go somewhere for sure. just peace it. maybe not cork, who knows where..

today i started to actually plan my trip, and i'm starting to get excited! my roommate and i were looking at flights, trains, ect. to see what the best deal is. hopefully i score some super cheap things with ryanair or whatever..fingers crossed! i'm glad that i'm doing this by myself, and i'm pumped for visiting my roommate in italy for a while! it'll be such a nice break, and i'll get homemade pasta and pizza, so i'm pretty much just going to sit at the table and eat for my entire time there, but greta said that it's allright, they'll love me if i do that. Also her mom's a hairdresser, so she's going to do my hair and stuff! can't waitt!!!

works getting much better. i've started to wear my piercing during my shifts, and no one even says anything, so that's really good. it was getting to be a pain to take it out and put it back in all the time. i'm getting more used to everything, and it's getting buiser, so when it gets slow, they've been sending other people home, and not me.

umm..nothing more to say really..i wish time would speed up, so i could start traveling!! i love dublin, but there's been drama that's been getting me kinda down..

No comments:

Post a Comment